COVID-19 PROTOCOL ON PROCEDURES AND OPERATIONS
No client will be accepted to participate in a NaturAventur training or fishing adventure if any of the following apply:
- Exhibits the following signs and symptoms:
- If a client becomes ill or exhibits signs or symptoms of COVID-19 during the training or fishing adventure they will be asked to leave.
- If a client lives in a household with someone who has COVID-19, or is showing symptoms of COVID- 19.
- If a client has travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days or has not self-isolated for a minimum of 14 days following the trip.
- You will be required to agree and sign a Consent form before your adventure that confirms your state of health and physical condition.
- Should you or someone in your group test positive for Covid-19 after the adventure and within 14 days, you must agree to inform NaturAventur so that we may attempt to contact and inform our staff and other clients in your group.
- Any trainer or guide with signs and symptoms of COVID-19 or has come into contact with someone who has COVID 19 within 14-days prior to the adventure will not be scheduled.
BOOKINGS AND PROCEDURES
- Online bookings and payments are required.
PHYSICAL DISTANCING IS REQUIRED
- Clients must maintain a minimum of 2 M/ 6ft distance between themselves and the trainers/guide unless wearing proper non-medical face mask. We ask that you bring your own face covering to use.
- Client are required to drive their own vehicle to the NaturAventur Training Center or to the boat launch areas. As well, during the river wading portion of the adventure as needed to various fishing locations.
- NaturAventur will provide clean and sanitized rods/reels/accessories as well as waders and boots if required.
- NaturAventur requires that all trainers, guides and clients wear a non-medical face mask or face covering at any time 2m/6ft physical distancing cannot be maintained, such as on our fishing boats. We ask that you bring your own face covering to use.
- NaturAventur provides handwashing and hand sanitizing. It is recommended that clients bring hand sanitizer and use it frequently or as needed. Frequent washing opportunities will be provided.
- Clients will be required to adhere to the directional signage and position markers at the Training Center and on fishing boats.
- NaturAventur does not provide water, no water bottle re-fills and no food.
- Clients should not handle each other’s fishing gear (except for parents wishing to assist their child).
- All equipment including rods/reels, waders and boots and facilities are washed and disinfected after each adventure.
Please note that this document is based on the COVID-19 Health Safety Plan for the tourism industry, validated by Quebec Public Health, which is our reference to the measures and practices we must adopt and is based on the recommendations of the CNESST, INSPQ and Health Canada. It may change based on new information.
Denis Landreville, FFI
Tremblant Flyfishing Adventures
Aventures de pêche Tremblant
Like us on Facebook